Tuesday 27 August 2013

♥ Ulzzang inspired look ♥

First YouTube makeup tutorial ^D^





I'm still alive and I'm back this time with something a little different.... YouTube!!
So I've been umming and arrrrhhhhing about weather or not to start posting YouTube videos, it's a scary leap from blogging. I've never really thought about uploading on YouTube, I was determined not to be sucked in by it.... but it's failed haha. So here's my first Ulzzang inspired makeup tutorial I hope you like do leave me comments below with any ideas or questions. I'd love to read them!!

 Products used:

***MAC select cover-up concealer ~ NW20

***MAC studio fix foundation ~ NC15

***MAC podwer blush ~ ROYAL SUNSET
***Urban Decay eye shadow primer potion
***Urban Decay eye shadow ~ LACED (base colour)
***Naked palette ~ HUSTLE + TOASTED
***Rimmel London stay matte ~ 001 TRANSPARENT
***Bene-tint ~ ROSE
***Shu uemura matte lipstick ~ PK 376 
worn by Yoon Eun-Hye in Korean drama I Miss You 보고싶다* I love that drama!! has anyone else seen it?!

Thanks for reading:)
Until next time
 bye bye
Sailor Mars 
x x
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

10 comments:

  1. What a nice video... I need to practice more with eye make up now, since I hardly use it before and I am sucky at drawing eye lines lol

    Oh... one thing, I find the text in the video to be hard to read. Maybe change a bit next time ? =)

    http://www.gwiyomistyle.net/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for mentioning about the text I wasn't too sure if it was easy to read>< Next time I'll use a voice over or change the text colour^^
      Eyeliner is always the hardest part haha

      Thank you so so much for your comment :)

      Sailor Mars x

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! You got chosen for my first shout out!

    http://www.gwiyomistyle.net/2013/08/shout-out-1-weekly-shout-out-my-lunch.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ulzzang style makeup! I always mess up my base when I start putting on my eyeliner. Haha You're so pretty!♥ I followed you, by the way :>

    P.S.
    I discovered your blog because of Yomi's shout out :>

    www.majoriezoleta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following me:) haha I know what you mean by that I'm like that when I use gel liners >< haha So I use liners that are like markers it just makes it easier^^
      I saw your blog it's so so cute :D

      Sailor Mars x

      Delete
    2. I haven't tried using an eyeliner which is like a marker. Haha using a liquid liner with a soft tip sucks (at least for me) :<

      Thanks! Please follow back ♥♥

      Delete
  4. Hi! Cool blog. Please visit mine too and maybe, we could exchange blog buttons. If you're interested, please contact me.

    Also, I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Awards so check out http://anaazarcon.blogspot.com/2013/09/liebster-award.html

    Thanks,
    Ana of anaazarcon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much it's the first time I've been nominated for any awards:) thank you! I've looked on your blog it's so sweet and pretty!

      Delete
  5. Yes sure:) your photos are super awesome! I love your fashion sense :)

    Sailor mars xx

    ReplyDelete