Thursday 30 January 2014

♥The prefect winged eyeliner♥



Hello girls are you all well? I hope everyone's having a great January^^
So today I'm doing something a little different.... A makeup tutorial ekkk I'm super nervous about this one
>< 
I've done an Ulzzang inspire tutorial before and got some lovely feedback from you girls. This time I've ditched the subtitles and spoke throughout this video. I hope that you girls like my video please let me know if there are any looks you would like to see me do. I'm open for suggestions:) Apologies for the lighting I'm still trying to get the hang of filming. 

All your need for this video is your favourite liner and a mascara. I'm using my absolute favourite liner from  Soap & Glory and Smashbox mascara.

Also there will be some more videos coming soon to my Youtube channel, the next one being how to create my signature bold matte red lip. So please check out my Channel and don't forget to subscribe, like, comment and share my video:)

Until next time my lovelies
bye bye x   

2 comments:

  1. Great post! Thanks for sharing! Would you like to follow each other on GFC, facebook and bloglovin to stay in touch? Let me know, thanks!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting :) yes of course that sounds good :) feel free to add me and I'll do the same ^^
    xx

    ReplyDelete