Saturday 28 June 2014

♥Bold Red Lip Makeup Tutorial♥

안녕 everyone it's been forever since I last posted anything.
Sorry I've been away for so long, I've had a few family problems going on the past few months that's kept me from blogging and making video's for YouTube. I won't bore you with all the details all that matters is that I'm back and excited about making some makeup tutorials for you girlies^^ If you have any suggestions do feel free to comment in the section below I'd love to hear from you all.
Also I'd just like to say a big thank you for staying around and not unfollowing my blog despite my very long absence it means a lot:)
  

I'm back with another makeup tutorial. This time I'm going for a classic retro red lip, I absolutely love wearing this all year round it's kind of my signature look along with the black liner. I really think a good old classic red lip goes with any outfit and compliments all skin tones.
 
PRODUCTS USED IN THE VIDEO
~MAC Cosmetics Kiss Me Quick lip liner
~RIMMEL London Kate, 111 Kiss Of Love lipstick
~MAC cosmetics Studio Fix Foundation in NC15
~Real Techniques Accent Brush
As always you don't have to use any of the products shown in this video, so feel free to use your favourite red lipstick. I normally like to wear retro Matt RiRi Woo from MAC but retro Matts aren't for everyone do I decided to use 'Kiss of Life'.
Thank you for watching my video I hope you like, please don't forget to like, comment and subscribe. I love reading the comments.
 
 
MUSIC
Erebus (piano) by  Andrea Baroni
Available on the Free Music Archive http://freemusicarchive.org/music/Andrea_Baroni/Seed64/Various_Artists__seed64__05
Under CC BY license http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/us/
 
 
Thanks for reading
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me
Until next time
Bye Bye
xx

3 comments:

  1. That's a nice bold red! You look pretty. Red lips never suited me because I look old with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^///////^ thank you for commenting:) what's your favourite colour lip to wear?
      x

      Delete
  2. Oh very cute and easy tutorial :)
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete