Sunday 14 July 2013

♥RiRi Woo Lippy {mac review}♥

안녕 ^^ Everyone just a little review/ impressions post for you today:)
WHAAAAA!! I'm super duper exciting I've finally gotten my hands on RiRi Woo from Rihanna's limited online exclusive.
 Actually I was extremely lucky to have even got this lippy. When they first released RiRi Woo I wasn't able to get my hands on it, *so sad* by the time I'd had the time to get to my local MAC it was sold out!!! So when I herd it was coming back along with a few other products I got super excited.  As soon as it was released I got straight on the website to order. Frustrating thing is though I wanted RiRi Boy so badly as well I was literally about to press pay literally 2 seconds before it just completely sold out. Dam it I know I've got bad luck but seriously?! That's just ridiculous!!! But I got RiRi Woo finally so I'm not complaining....>_<  

literally wanted to rip open the box! 
RiRi Woo YAY!!!

RiRi Woo is a gorgeous red retro matte as soon as I saw it I had to have it, being a fan of retro looking makeup red lips and black eyeliner it's the perfect colour for my liking^^

I was a little overly excited when getting it that I used it before taking a photo sorry><  
Just like the viva glam lippy it has a signature but instead of being in the packaging it's imprinted in the lipstick it's self. Similar to Etude House lippy just not as cute^^  *Etude House reference again haha*    

Product info:
Description:
-Retro matte lippy
-Online exclusive
-*Sold out now :( *

Purchased from: MAC
Price: £14

Swatch time;p 

Swatch with 1 swipe of the lippy.


I'm head over heels in love with this lippy it's unreal seriously I wish that it would be made part of the permanent collection. *Please MAC I would love you forever!* 

The colour is absolutely gorgeous and the finish is seriously matte no shine what so ever. I've worn it to work, an I do pretty long shifts anything from 7-9 hours and it stays on all day. It's not necessary to reapply but cause it stays on pretty well but by all means reapply if you feel like. But for me personally I didn't feel the need to reapply at all. 
The only thing I didn't really like was that it's so drying on the lips. Of course it's to be expected seeing as thought it's a matte lippy after all. But even so it's seriously drying so I highly recommend exfoliating your lips and applying a balm or moisturizer beforehand. 
I normally exfoliate my lips with Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub, one of my favourite products from Lush plus it tastes good ;) 

♥♥♥♥♥ 5/5 
Seriously loved it, if it was made part of the permanent collection it would be my go to matter lippy!

Have you tried any of Rihana's summer collection? 
What did you think, were you as crazy about it as me? 
Let me know in the comments bellow^^

Thank you for reading,
until next time 
bye bye
Sailor Mars ;)
xx


2 comments:

  1. gorgeousss! I'd choose matte over glossy any day.

    new follower
    biffsquiggled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! yeah me too!! Matte all the way :)

      Delete