Saturday 2 November 2013

Update


안녕 친구
Sorry for the lack of updates recently, I've been really busy and haven't found the time to blog. For a while now I've had a writers block seriously nothing. I'm supposed to be writing a personal statement to enter a makeup course at college. But no matter how long I sit and try to write nothings coming to mind I'm completely blank><
So I just wanted to let you know I'm here and I'm still alive, I do really apologize for the lack of posts.

Also I'm going to be transferring my travel posts from my second blog to here in the next few hours. I've decided to stop posting on there I don't travel enough to have a blog devoted to just traveling. I don't want to lose those posts cause they are precious memories to me. All the posts are from earlier this year so the dates will be completely wrong.

   This will be my only blog that where I'll be sharing travel posts, makeup and beauty hauls, tutorials, randomness and other good stuff:)  

Anyway thank you guys for barring with me and lack of posts. And to all of you that have started following my blog thank you^^
You can look forward to new posts coming soon,
until next time 
bye bye
Sailor Mars :)


No comments:

Post a Comment